Thursday, March 11, 2010

No you crazy people reading my blog, I most certainly did not poof into thin air!

I
Have
Been
Extremely
Busy.


Like... wow.
Okay! So, I don't remember if I told you, but I have been doing a fashion show (did a fashion show). And it was awesome. I didn't get to sell my designs, but it was still real cool. Models were wearing them, and it was amazing.
I'll leave that there, because I have video\pictures that I'll post on here. On the sewing note, though, I'm making a dress for this girl Emily, so that's cool.

But, TODAY IS MY MOMMAS BIRFDAY!
She's had a good birthday, we did the yard (blah), and she loved that. And had aaaaa-freaking-mazing ice cream sundays, and it was just real cool.
You deserve it, Mamma!
But, besides that, I'm out! I have to watch movies x] (The Little Mermaid... lol I'mma dork...)

No comments:

Post a Comment