Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi!

Alrighty, so, long time no see right?

Man, my last post was on April 9th!? Well! GOOD NEWS! I really missed blogging every day, and just rambling about things that  you probably really don't need to know, so I decided to get back into WDED.
I'm still on the search for Fluffy, though.
Also, I now have a website!
thischickscreative.com
Still in the works, I need to work on the homepage more and stuff, but after that it's kind of just updating it with new pictures and posting on the blog every day.
I've recently also became a big fan (not that I wasn't already, just biggER) of Harry Potter! So, I kind of want to start a blog about him, that'd be fun (shh, it's a big secret, and there's a lot more too it. ;D).
AND! I'm also getting a new camera. Woot. My old one broke -tears-. But this one is a Canon EOS Rebel t1i (or, Canon 500d... whatever you want to call it.)
There are too many rebels by the way. Seriously.
And with that, I also really want to get back to my other blog (livescreamphotography), because blogs get picked up easier by google then websites, and I can use the blog to help advertise my website!
Oh, yes, I am SUCH an evil genuius.
-evil laugh-.

Allllso, tonight I'm gonna be playing (I think playing? Not really acting because I have no lines -phew-) a old style photographer, and I'll be able to toy around with a Nikon D3000. :)
I'm stuck what I'm gonna wear though. If I have to, I know what I'll wear, but if I can figure something else out besides that it'll be pretty good.
Now to go figure that out.

Up, up, and awwwaaaayyy.
TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOND.

nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment