Friday, November 6, 2009

I will not BOWWWW.

I WILL NOT BREAAAAAK.
I WILL SHOVE THE WORLD AWAYYYY.

Breaking Benjamin - I will not bow. I love that song :)
So, Halloween's done and now everyones stressing about Thanksgiving. Thanks for that one! Haha, no but seriously. So, our house is gonna be pretty full on the day-of. We're gonna have I think twelve people here.
My grandma, my grandpa, my mom, dad, brother, sister, sisters husband, niece, uncle, my other uncle, and me. Eleven or twelve. I feel like I'm forgetting someone. Well, in the all picky-picky terms, twelve if you include the baby on the way from my sister... but who am I forgetting! I don't think anyone. I think that's it.
But seriously like Halloween is OVER. We have to wait a whole other YEAR to scare kids. And dress up super freaky. ;) Yeah, I just totally used that song for a pun joke. Lame. Fail. Epicly.

WHOAAAAOAAAAOAOOAAOAOAAAAAA.
NOW WHOAOAAOAOAOAOAOAO.
I PRACTICE THIS FOR HOURS
GO ROUND AND ROUND
AND I THINK I GOT IT ALL DOWN
AND AS I SEE IT LOUDER
I LOVE HOW IT SOUNDS
CAUSE IM NOT TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT
ITS NO SURPRISE I WONT BE HERE TOMMROWWWW....

I like that song too. :)

So, Thanksgiving though is gonna be awesome :) THEN! The amazing awesome totally all time favorite holiday EVER is gonna be next! -Cough- Christmas -Cough-.
Write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment