Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Restoring my iPod is a total DRAG.

So, my iPod was giving me a boat load of trouble, crashing for no reason, music not playing right, just being a jerk, and so I'm restoring it, and it's taking FOREVER. I'm backing everything up (which I don't know what that means...) but it's like dragging, because I just wanna get on my iPod again :(

Anyways, I'm starving and I'm excited for my lunch. Yeah, it's for sure odd to be excited for food, but I am. Because I'm almost always freakin' hungry. How inconvenient is that? Very. I'm just sitting down minding my own business not thinking about anything (food) and then GGGGURGLE my stomach growls like a fat kid on thanksgiving, or at a birthday party, it's just like "FOOD, I NEED FOOOOD."

Ugh, my iPod is only three quarters done. But, I'm restoring it to fix it, so whatever, guess it's worth it?

Oh god but I had to write down all of the artists that I wanted to download again, that was a PAIN. And then the apps I wanted to keep. It was like "typetypetypetype-cramp-typetype".
Not that enjoyable.

BUT, now I'm gonna go and get the music & stuffs.
Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment