Thursday, February 25, 2010

50TH POST!

So much can change in 50 posts.

That sounds silly, but it's true. I started this on October 22nd 2009, and it's now it's February 25th 2010. My hair has dramatically changed (oh, I didn't tell you that it's blue? [; ) and so has my personality, goals, and music taste. The music I used to like reminds me mostly of Summer 09. I still like some of those bands, but other bands it's like oh my god, I liked that? 
In the span of five months I've decided to raise $5,000, (when I can) open my own art gallery, and became a total photoshop and photography frrreeaaakkk. Which isn't bad. 
Change is good, and change is needed for better things to happen and come about - I sincerely like change. It makes things more exciting, gives everything a little more hype.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next 50 posts!
Follow along, monkeys.

eez.
"Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."
AND LETS KEEP THE PARTY TRAIN ROLLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment