Friday, February 5, 2010

I woke up before eight? Say whaaaat?

According to my brother, that's a huge accomplishment for me.
-Cough- bull. 


I'm sleeeeeepy, and I don't even know why. Because, I fell asleep around like ten forty five, and woke up at like... seven fifty something.
Oh, and I just remembered something I wanted to write about. Is it just me, or is it like over a certain age, you suddenly think it's OK to use excessive question marks or exclamation marks?
Example: Today I ate at mc. donalds. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like the people think that they have news of such a superb standard that evidently, is in need for two hundred and something exclamation marks.
That goes for a question too. ALSO FOR TYPING LIKE THIS. I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE IS YELLING IF THEY TYPE LIKE THIS. Orr if you writee like thiss, it makess you sound drunkkkk(:
The last version of writing is how teenage girls have started to write. And yes, I did fall into that trap - but I'm out and now I can't stand it.
ORR Wh3N p3OPl3 t@lK liik DiiSS.
I've never fallen into that trap, and if I do I give anyone reading this the complete OK to slap me.
Whenever I see someone talk like that, if they go to school, it makes me wonder if they write like that accidentally.

Now, it's time for me to go.
♀ Fluffy says to write with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation!

♫♪musicmaniacc;
eez.

No comments:

Post a Comment