Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well I saw fireworks pop on the freeway....

No, I didn't, I just didn't have a clever title, so I used a lyric from a song I'm listing to. :]
And now I feel much cleverer... cleverer? More clever. There we go!

And oh my god, I am not a good multi-tasker. I just figured that out. I was trying to write a review on something and then trying to do this and my head got jumbled.
OKAY, so, this has been an interesting morning, I woke up from a dream around six in the morning and that freaked me out, so it was hard to get back to sleep.
Plus, it was so freaking quiet in my house, so it was very creepy. And, today, I'm starting to work on my own little secret project that I want to talk about so bad! But, I can't; not yet.

So, I'm going to start on that today. Now, actually.
OH! But, before I go, I got a haircut and it's freakin' awesome. :]


Okay! I'm off.

♀<---- Fluffy says he's now a girl!? Say whaaaat?

♫♪musicmainacc;
eez.

No comments:

Post a Comment