Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Busy (BL) week!

If I were you right now, I'd be pretty darn curious what that (BL) means in the title.
Well, me if I was you, I am about to tell you!
BL stands for "But lame" so, the title means "Busy but lame week!"
Catching' my drift yet, paternakis?
Yes, that means that my week is going to be lame, but busy. Which isn't a bad thing one hundred percent. We're going grocery shopping & more lame stuff. But, besides that I don't remember much. OH! Wait yes I do. Saturday me & my brother are voulenteering at this thing kinda like toys for tot's, but not really. So that it's self isn't lame. But the week is, Saturday is the weekend so Saturday you don't count. :)
I'm so freaking sleepy though, I have been a lot lately. I mean, I didn't even take a shower this morning. And I'm kind of a shower freak, I take one everyday and if I could I'd take two. I'm not all germy or anything, it's just I like being clean. And water soothes me or something.
Maybe I was a professional swimmer in my past life or something, cause I love swimming too.
I need to find out how to stay awake better though, because my eyelids are glazing over when I type and that makes me worried as to what I'd type.
Lets see.
its no my time i theres a fear song sinnng tomastoes bah typs im sleepy im going to bsleep glyhead dizzy
Whoa. That was kind of messed up, I think I was in twilight sleep a bit.

OK! I'm gonna go get some coffee or something.
Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment