Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What does Ellie want to do?

Well, what I would love to do isn't exactly suited for this blog (and no nothing dirty!). Mostly just some photography stuff, eat, sleep, etc. And mostly not be bored. Because that is a frequent problem with me. Evidently, because I don't have many -glups at word- goals. Or, that's what my crazy mom thinks. I have -glups- goals. But they're all in my head. Some might be just to get up in the morning and take a shower. Because half of the time I seriously don't feel like taking a shower. And never-the-less getting up. That seems to be a slight problem sometimes because getting up is hard sometimes. You know those days where it's just like, "GODDD. UGHHH. I DON'T WANT TO GET UPP! BLAHH. I JUST WANT TO STAY IN BED ALL DAY." That is typically my morning on Tuesdays.

Well, I have nothing else to rant about. :)

OH! No, wait, sometime after and maaaaybe before Christmas I might be putting up video vlogs. I'm guessing that would be funner for me. But, this is fun, but I love making videos. So, yeah. (:

Okay, yep, so, Ellie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment