Friday, December 11, 2009

What I've done so far today. (Since 10:28 AM)

I looked at the clock in the kitchen and said, "Dang it's only ten thirty?" Then I paced a bit, "What am I gonna do with myself today?" (FYI: It's a early cleaning day so I got to play hookie & my brother isn't here to pester) Then I spotted some bananas and they were really pretty yellow looking so I got one. Then I couldn't get it open without smushing the whole top of it. And I hate it when that happens because then when you eat it it tastes nasty. So, I got a knife and I cut the top off and peeled it. I licked it before I peeled it and got all of the spit sucked out of my mouth and I'm pretty sure I made a weird face when that happened. So I ate a bite of the banana and thought it could be a little bit sweeter but it was still good. Then I walked into the den and a couple of things were bugging me. There was a blanket that was folded (that my prissy dog was using for a pillow who is now getting vacuumed cleaned by my mom...) on the floor and I put that on the couch and then a ball that was on the floor and I put it in a basket. I know, I have a small case of OCD from my mom who is all nice & neat twenty four hours of the day. And then I got on my laptop and wrote this fantastic little story. And this has only sucked up twelve minutes of my time. So now I'm thinking about reading this book that I've read like a hundred times again.
And my fattie dog had a hard time laying down & he was softly chewing on a ball and then gingerly lay it down on the floor.
I swear, that dog is the most weirdest dog in existence.

OK, so I'm probably gonna go take a nap. Naps are good. Naps are healthy ;)

Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment