Saturday, January 9, 2010

A few random blurbs.

I feel so short when I'm in the shower. Seriously. And I didn't even notice that until today when I looked up at the shower head and it was like, "When did I freakin' shrink?!" yeah I was confused. But maybe my dad like aimed it up or something because I know I can't be that short.
I'm not short to begin with, but, y'know.

Okay, and also, I love my room \ computer chair because I can slide all around my room and not have to get up to like... get stuff. And that works out wonderfully, considering how I'm lazy and all. But my phone charger is like five or four feet away from me, and so I would have to get up and go check my phone if I got a text, but I can just roll over there all slick and be like "Baaaam, I rolled over here, WOOT."

Another thing that annoys me is how I can't like move my lips or talk whenever I'm typing, or else I'll like... type what I'm saying. It's annoying to me, and when I'm saying something completely different than what I'm typing and I type what I'm supossed to be typing I type it successfully, it makes me feel good. And I said typing way to much in that sentence.

But I like it when I paint my nails a really bright color (like now, they're orange), and then when I'm typing I can see them but without looking at them. Like, just typing right now I can see them.

And I like that I can type really fast without having any typos, I call it a superpower. (; Like now I'm typing fast and I've only had to hit backspace three times, I mean like isn't that freaking epic!?

Okay so I'm kinddda hyper, and I'm really cold.
So I'm gonna go make a mocha cappachino thingie.


I wonder if that worked.....

No comments:

Post a Comment