Saturday, January 9, 2010

You thought I was hyper before? HAH!

Monsters... they work wonders, hm? Hah, they make me hungry though oh my god. Good thing we're gonna eat soon.

Okay, so, I just got back from a jam session for my brother, and it was pretty good. He thinks he didn't do that well but I give you five stars, brother-o. Hmm, nothing much real interesting happened at that jam session. OH! This one kid fell like three times, another kid dropped his guitar, and me and my mom were giggling hysterically at many, many, MANY things. I'm sure people thought we were crazy by the looks we were getting -o_o O_O o_O o.o -.-' >_> <_<- those are some of the faces.

But it was pretty cool, cause everyone was into it -ish- and having fun etc.

But now my sisters here and it's time to eat (YESSSS) and so I'm gonna go.


man I feel so girly doing that.
I need to learn how to make the skull and music signs.

Okay bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment