Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Those days....

You know those days where it seems like everything is going your way and you're energized and happy and excited and pumped to do anything you'd like to? Those day's where you feel like skipping around and whisting because you're that darn happy? :D

My day was so far from that.
I'm sleepy, tried to make a video but gave up just because I wasn't into it like I usually am \ should be. I wasn't prepared etc., I've been kinda blah and sleepy all day long and haven't done much. Which totally stinks D:
But, I'm going to sleep really good tonight and tomorrow I'm gonna do two videos, edit some pictures, and post some more stuff on here & my other blog, and then post a story on a teen story publishing website thing.

SO! At least I got that to look forward too :D

Haha
But I'm sleepy.
BLAH.

Ellie OUT.
♪♫musicmaniacc;

No comments:

Post a Comment