Friday, January 22, 2010

OH! Yeah! I forgot! :D

I wanted to ramble about my two necklace's.
So, I have a necklace and where your neck ends and theres like that hollow space about a half an inch down from there is where it sits, and it has like... hold on I'll count, ten things on it. It's my charm necklace. And it has four monster caps, (mmmmonstaaa!) a moon with 2 faces but most people only see 1, a monkey I named Timmy, a black heart, a heart with a key-hole in it, and a key attached to that, a safety pin, and a regular key. Plus, it goes "jingle clank" when I walk.
THEN! The second one I have comes about three inches above my stomach, it's blue, antique-ish looking, and a kinda muddy-aqua blue color. It's beautiful, and more of a pendant than a necklace. But I usually keep that one under my shirt. It's for good-luck.

Okay, that's it :), I thought I'd ramble about that for a little while.
WHOA. My mom just laughed and it made me jump xD.
Okay, I'm out!

♪♫musicmanicaccc;

Who just found a new siggie?
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment