Thursday, January 21, 2010

The second and fourth thursdays of every month are the worst.

I hate going grocery shopping. Especially when we have a lot of food to get then it's just like in the middle of it and you look at your list and your like "NO. WHEN DID I GET THIS MUCH!?" Or when my brother and I are done and then we have to go find our mom and she's only like in the sixth aisle and she has to go through all the other aisles. Aisle is a weird word to spell... I think we should just be able to spell it eye-ell. My mom went down the eye-ell today.... Kinda like how we should spell gorgeous gorjess and nausea nawshush. At least I know how to spell the words correctly -insert thumbs up here-.
Plus, I hate shopping with shoes that are getting too small, or walking around a lot in flip-flops, then you get that even bigger (awkwarder) space in between your big-toe and other tinier toes.
♫♪Lalalaaa.. I love those music notes... humdeehummmm....

OKAY. So I can feel myself going to start rambling so I'm gonna go. :D!

2 comments: