Friday, January 29, 2010

So I have this song stuck in my head....

Hey soul sister
Hey, there mister mister
on the radio, stereo 
Hey soul sister
I don't wanna miss a single thing you do, tonighttt.
Hey, hey, hey. 


That is my favorite song right now. 
It's so calming and it's just like has a good melody and what-not.  But, I'm also really liking Kings And Queens - 30SecondsToMars. 
Okay, okay, enough about music. Hmmm... what's on the agenda for today?  Lee's guitar lesson, lunch, wal-mart, and I think that's it. 
OH! I did my makeup today and it looks like I have cat eyes. It's really pretty. So, I have a feeling about today like something good is gonna happen - well something good is already happening, we're getting out of the freakin' house. Even if it's not for that long or anything we still are getting out. 
Oh, and I found out today that it's confirmed that we're going to San Antonio for Easter, which I'm actually really excited for.  We always have fun when we're there for Easter (besides the bucket-loads of confetti that we eventually find... everywhere). 

WE WERE THE KINGSSSSSSSS,
AND QUEENSSSS OF PROMISEEE
WE WERE THE SOMETHING OF SOMETHING.
AND THEY WERE THE SOMETHING SOMETHING OF SOMTHING.
OF SOMETHINGGG.
WE WERE THE KINGSSSS.
WE ARE THE QUEENSSSSS. 
WE ARE THE KINGSSSSSSS. 
WE ARE THE, QUEEEEEEEEEENS. 
Ohhh, whoa whoa, oh. 

Random type-singing moment.
I'm out. 
♀ <--- Say bye, Fluffy. 

♫♪musicmaniacc; 
eez.

No comments:

Post a Comment