Thursday, January 14, 2010

Videos soon! - I promise!

This time I'm actually promising, because I'm going to do them today! -Insert happy dance here-.
I have three I want to get done plus an intro that I want to make. PLUSSS! I'm uploading a video to youtuve now and it's a music video of Ke$has TiK ToK.
I hate that song now.
But! I have sorta a lot to do today, I made a to-do list that I am gonna try to get everything done. Oh? What's that you ask? Oh what's on my to do list? How nice of you to ask! x)
Pick up room. (done)
Brush hair and teeth (done)
Make list for ideas to make 5,000$ (clickhereforinfo)
Make videos covering: Christmas, Rezzies, 5,000 dollars, & update.
Put pictures from camera on compooter.
Make intro for youtube.
Think of new subjects \ things to photograph.
Workout.

So, I only have two things done, but I have fourteen hours until I need to sleep! Seriously, it's eight thirty AM.
Plus, I'm gonna do this in school, I don't know what I'm gonna do in my down time.
But, I should go get started. I need to update my other two blogs (that wasn't on my to-do list! Oops!).

Bye!

Seriously, will someone tell me how to get a skull or music note? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment